The 90 days Dubai multiple entry visa is ideal for those visitors who are looking to have a longer stay and traveling in and out of the UAE multiple times. The visa has a validity period of 58 days from the day it’s issued and can be extended twice for 30 days each after paying a fee of AED 850 each time it’s renewed.
With this visa, the visitor can stay in the UAE for 90 days from the first entry he makes into the country and can enter it multiple times.
The 90 days multiple entry visa makes it easier for the visitor to travel between the UAE and nearby countries which makes making multiple visits to Dubai necessary. One can enter and exit Dubai with this same visa on multiple occasions which saves the time needed and the cost involved in getting separate visas each time while entering Dubai.
The visa is valid for 30 days from the day the first entry is made into Dubai. The visa can be extended twice for 30 days after the payment of a fee of AED 850 each time.
A coloured scanned copy of the following documents-
- Passport size photo
- The first and last pages of the passport
- Passport page that has the exit stamp incase Dubai has been visited before
- Confirmed return air tickets out of Dubai
Points to Note
- The passport should be valid for a period of at least 6 months
- No portion of the passport should be handwritten
- All submitted documents should be clear and not blurred or worn out
Guarantor’s Documents to be Submitted by the Visitor
- A copy of the passport and visa page both of which should have a validity of at least 3 months
- A cheque of AED 5500 for each visa as a security deposit which shall be encashed only if the visitor absconds
- A bank statement of the previous month from the same account the cheque is issued from with enough transactions having been made on it
Documents to be submitted by Visitors Who Have No Guarantors in the UAE
- Those visiting with a family need not make any security deposits. Instead, they need to furnish proof of their hotel or airline booking
- Other visitors are supposed to pay a security deposit of AED 5500.00. It is refunded when the visitor submits a scanned copy of the passport page with the UAE exit stamp on it to confirm that the exit from the UAE has been made
Points to Note
- Indian passengers needn’t submit any guarantee documents once the visa is reviewed by the authorities
- No guarantee documents need to be submitted by visitors travelling with family and children
- Passengers with hotel bookings and those who have booked excursions with tour operators need not submit any guarantee documents
Information about the Application Form
- The application needs to be filled online
- All the necessary information asked for have to be filled
- The application form along with the supporting documents have to be submitted at the nearest visa application centre
The 90 days multiple entry long term visa comes at a visa fee of Rs. 35230.00. The visa fee includes the service charge and taxes. Please note that-
- The visa category selection/determination is decided by the itinerary of the visitor
- The cancellation charge for each visa is Rs. 2285.00
- Once the visa fee is paid, it’s not refunded under any circumstances whatsoever
- The processing time of the visa is 3-4 working days from the day the visa is submitted excluding Fridays, Saturdays and all UAE holidays
- The visa submission time is between 09:30 and 17:30
Yes, it is. All non-UAE citizens traveling to the UAE need to have a visa. Citizens from the GCC countries which include Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman are however exempted.
All infants and kids with non-UAE parents entering the UAE need to possess a visa.
People traveling to Dubai from certain European and North American countries and from certain countries in the Far East are eligible for visa on arrival at Dubai. These countries are-
- Hong Kong
- and a few others
This list of countries is subject to regular changes. Visitors are advised to confirm the current status with their embassies or the airline they book tickets with before traveling.
Being in another country isn’t an issue as the process of applying for a Dubai visa is online. Besides, a friend or a relative may apply for the visa on behalf of the visitor.
Even though the processing time for the visa is only 3-4 working days, it’s advisable that visitors apply for it well in advance before the day of travel.
No. Under no circumstances do the immigration authorities reveal the reasons for refusal of visa.
Yes, a visitor may reapply for a visa provided the qualifying norms are met.