The 48 hours single entry Dubai visa is meant for those looking to visit the city only on a short trip of 2 days or less.
If it’s only a stopover or a quick business meeting that brings you to the city, opting for the 48 hours single entry visa is the best option. The visa is valid for 30 days from the date it’s issued.
The fee for the standard 48 hours single entry Dubai visa is Rs. 845/-. If the applicant is in a hurry, he may apply for the express visa. The express 48 hours single entry Dubai visa fee is Rs. 2500/-. These fees include both the service charge and all applicable taxes.
Please note that-
- The itinerary of the visitor decides the visa category
- For each visa, the cancellation charge is Rs. 2280/-
- After the visa fee is paid, it can’t be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever
Applying for the single entry 48 hours Dubai visa requires the applicant to furnish certain supporting documents. They are-
- The first two pages of the application form
- A photocopy of the confirmed airline return tickets
- Photocopies in colour of the first two pages of the passport which should have a validity of six months from the day the travel is scheduled
- The application form’s third and fourth pages
Certain Information Regarding the Application Form
- The applicant needs to fill the for online
- All the details mentioned in the form have to be mentioned
- The application form has to be submitted with all the necessary documents at the nearest visa application centre
- The processing time for a normal visa is 3-4 working days from the day the application is submitted. It excludes Fridays, Saturdays and all UAE public holidays
- The submission time for a normal visa is between 09:30am and 05:30pm
- The processing time for an express visa is 36 hours from the time it has been submitted. It excludes Fridays, Saturdays and all public UAE holidays
- The submission time for all express visa applications is between 09:30am and 12:00 noon
Those applicants who plan to stay at Dubai for 48 hours or less can apply for this category of visas.
Once the eligibility criteria are met, the applicant shall have to download the visa application form the website. After doing so, the application form has to be sent to the nearest visa application centre with all the required documents.
An applicant may apply for the visa not more than 30 days prior to the traveling date since the visa is valid only for 30 days from the day it’s issued.
Yes, the fee includes all the charges applicable. There are no additional charges involved.
The visa is an electronic one that’s sent to the applicant’s email id as a PDF attachment. One simply has to download it and take a printout and carry it while traveling to the UAE.
Yes, an applicant has to pay an amount that’s the same as what needs to be paid for an adult.
It’s meant for single entry.
No, the entry or exit has to be made from Dubai airport only. However, one can visit any part of the UAE.
No, under no circumstances whatsoever shall the visa fee be refunded.
Those having an itinerary that requires them to enter Dubai more than once may apply for visas for the multiple trips at the same time. The approved visas to such applications shall be sent separately. One may enter the UAE within a period of less than 58 days from the day that the visa is issued.