The 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa is valid for 58 days from the day it’s issued and it’s the ideal choice for those looking to have a short stay in Dubai or the UAE while making multiple entries to attend meetings, conferences or making stopover short stays.
This type of a visa makes it possible for a visitor to make Dubai his base and visit nearby countries and therefore making multiple entries through the Dubai airport using the same visa. That helps the visitor save a lot of time and expenses that would be incurred in having separate visas made for each entry.
The visa is valid for 30 days from the day the first entry is made into Dubai. The visa can be extended twice for 30 days after the payment of a fee of AED 850 each time.
- A passport size photograph
- The front page of the passport
- The last page of the passport
- The passport page bearing the exit stamp incase the visitor has visited Dubai before
- Confirmed air tickets
- The passport should be valid for at least six months
- No handwritten passports are accepted
- Submitted documents should be absolutely clear
- A copy of the passport of the guarantor and a copy of the visa page (both must be valid for at least 3 months)
- A security cheque of AED 5500 that shall be encashed if incase the visitor absconds
- The previous month’s bank statement of the account the cheque has been drawn from. Please note that there should’ve been regular transactions on the account
Documents for Visitors’ with No Guarantor in the UAE
- On furnishing proof of hotel/airline/tour booking, family visitors may not be required to make any deposits
- A security deposit of AED 5500 may have to be made by certain visitors except those visiting with families. This amount is reimbursed after the visitor furnishes a scanned copy of the passport page with the UAE exit stamp on it
- Indians may not be asked to submit guarantee documents after review by the visa authorities
- No guarantee documents may have to be submitted by passengers traveling with family and kids
- Those who have submitted proof of hotel reservations or excursions with tour operators don’t need to submit any guarantee documents
Procedure Involved in Filling up the Application Form
All forms are to be filled online after being downloaded from the website. The required details need to be filled up. The form should then be submitted at the nearest visa application centre along with all the necessary documents. The required payment may be made through credit cards, Paypal or even by making a cash deposit.
The visa fee for the 30 days multi entry short term visa is Rs.14025/- and it includes the service charge and tax. Please note that-
- The category of the visa is determined on the basis of the applicant’s itinerary
- The cancellation charge for a visa is Rs. 2285/-
Once paid, the visa fee isn’t refunded under any circumstances whatsoever
The processing time for the 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa is 3-4 working days from the day the application is submitted. This excludes Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays in the UAE. The visa applications shall have to be submitted between 09:30 and 17:30.
Yes, a visa is mandatory for all those who are non-UAE citizens to enter the UAE. Only citizens from the GCC countries, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait are exempted.
Yes, all infants and children traveling to the UAE with non-UAE parents shall need a visa to enter the UAE.
Yes, infants shall be charged the visa fee that’s charged to adults as well.
Citizens of certain European, North American and Far East countries are eligible for visa on arrival at Dubai. These countries are-
- Hong Kong
- and a few others
The list of visa waiver countries is subject to regular changes. Please make sure to update yourself on the latest visa policies before visiting Dubai.
This isn’t an issue at all as the application is done online. Any relative or friend may also apply for the visa on behalf of the applicant.
An applicant may apply for the visa not more than 2 months prior to the traveling day. The visa is valid for 58 days from the day it’s issued.
No, under no circumstances whatsoever is the visa fee refunded.
No, the entry and exit have to be made from Dubai airport only but the visitor shall be allowed to visit any place in the UAE that he may wish to.