The UAE’s government has made a statement regarding the various entries. This announcement of tourist visas has encouraged visitors from other countries to come to the UAE frequently. The UAE’s ruler or prime minister added this new 30-Day Multiple-Entry visit visa. The traveler or tourist will find it simple to enter or exit the country more than once during the allotted time with this visa. This article will provide all the information on the 30-day multiple-entry tourist visas for Dubai.
With a 30-day multiple-entry visa for Dubai, you are permitted to enter the city twice or more during that time. In other words, a person who has multiple entries short time of a visa is allowed to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, travel back to their home country or even to another foreign country, and then return to the United Arab Emirates. As a result, visitors can enter or leave the UAE as often as they like without having to apply for a visa again each time they leave. But it cannot be extended.
What is exactly a 30-Day Multiple-Entry Short-Term Visa?
A multiple entry short time visit visa is a type of visa that has a 30-day minimum validity period and allows for multiple entries. Tourists can now make multiple trips to the UAE within 30 days. The visa holder must depart from there no later than the thirty-first day. Within 59 days of the approval of the traveler’s visa, which has a validity period of two months, they must visit or enter Dubai. A sufficient amount of fees can be charged to extend the validity of a visa for a brief visit. The visa may only be raised a total of two times.
Advantages of 30-Day Multiple-Entry Short-Term Visa in UAE
- The main advantages of a 30-day multiple entry short-time Dubai visa are that it allows for multiple visits to Dubai while the visa is valid.
- Perfect for those who need to attend multiple meetings, conferences, etc. in Dubai or the UAE.
- Make business trips to Dubai more convenient and less expensive.
The documents required for a 30-Day Multiple-Entry Short-Term Visa
- The passport must be valid for at least six months after the visa is issued.
- The applicant must provide two passport-size photographs.The photo should show the front face.
- A valid email address will be required to share information about visa approval.
- Bank statement copy approved by the bank manager
- Credit and debit cards are accepted in the country being visited.
- All travel-related details, such as hotel reservations.
- A copy of the traveler’s health insurance coverage is required.
- To safely clear entry and exit, the applicant must avoid security restrictions.
- Tickets back to their respective countries have been confirmed.
- A duplicate of the PAN Card.
- If the applicant has a child, the birth certificate attestation of the child is required.
- The passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- Handwritten passports are not accepted.
- Certificate attestation submitted must be completely clear.
Documents of Signatories
- A copy of the guarantor’s passport and a copy of the visa page (both must be valid for at least 3 months)
- A security cheque for AED 5500, will be cashed if the visitor flees.
- The previous month’s bank statement for the account from which the cheque was drawn. Please keep in mind that the account should have had regular transactions.
Documents for Visitors to the UAE with No Signatory
- Family visitors may not be required to make any deposits if they provide proof of hotel/airline/tour booking.
- A security deposit of AED 5500 may have to be made by certain visitors except those visiting with families. This amount is refunded once the visitor provides a scanned copy of the passport page with the UAE exit stamp.
- Following a review by the visa authorities, Indians may not be required to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers traveling with family and children may not be required to submit any guarantee documents.
- Those who have provided proof of hotel reservations or excursions with tour operators are exempt from submitting any guarantee documents.
How much time it will take to proceed 30-Day Multiple-Entry Short-Term Visa in UAE
The 30 Days Multiple Entry short time Visa takes 3-4 working days to process from the time the application is submitted. This excludes Fridays, Saturdays, and UAE public holidays.
Reason for choosing travel agencies for your 30-Day Multiple-Entry Short-Term Visa in UAE
The UAE is the center of business activity in the Middle East, hosting several prestigious events, meetings, and trade shows throughout the year. From premier brand and product launches to world-class concerts and corporate events, Dubai attracts visitors from all over the world, including businessmen, top officials, dignitaries, and others.
If you’re one of them looking for a hassle-free way to travel in and out of Dubai, Only Dubai Visa’s 30-day multiple-entry short-time visa is ideal for you. Attestation service agencies use cutting-edge technology and, more importantly, top talent with years of experience in visa and immigration formalities to ensure that your visa applications are handled professionally and on time.
Highly Qualified Visa Specialists: With in-depth knowledge of all key UAE immigration rules, regulations, and visa procedures, attestation service visa consultants can assist you in obtaining a 30-day multiple entry visa to enter Dubai.
- Travel agencies have a proven track record of consistently meeting the visa needs of all types of clients, ranging from individuals, families, and tourists to high-profile businessmen.
- One of the travel agencies distinguishing features is its dedication to client satisfaction. They offer both live and on-call client support to ensure that you always have access to the assistance you require.
- Worried about the cost of a 30-day multiple-entry visa in Dubai? You don’t have to be concerned because attestation service agencies offer services at a very reasonable price with no hidden fees.
For more information contact any travel agencies near you or contact them online for online visa processing.